RE: (Public.Spaces) American Community Gardening Association

  • Subject: [cg] RE: (Public.Spaces) American Community Gardening Association
  • From: "Eliza Fournier" EFournier@chicagobotanic.org
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:04:14 -0600

Adam,

To eliminate any confusion that may have arisen from my "well-intentioned" email, we have reached out to the membership of ACGA, GreenNet and all of our community gardeners before I emailed this to this group.  I apologize profusely if you were not contacted, and I appreciate your interest...please feel free to contact me directly for more information on how you can participate.

I realize that the Project for Public Spaces is not a community gardening organization.  However, as a recent member of the public spaces list-serve, I felt that the missions of community gardening and this organization are integrally related.  As you have proven by your response, many people who are involved in public spaces are also involved in issues related to community gardening.

If nothing else, I am glad this message reached you so that members of your organization can participate.  Hopefully there are others on this listserve in your same position.

Sincerely,

Eliza