Introducing Worm World of Pennsylvania

  • Subject: [cg] Introducing Worm World of Pennsylvania
  • From: "Worm World" wormw@hky.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:05:58 -0500

Reference: Organic Gardening

Organic gardening is here to stay. Reducing the use of chemicals on your flowers and vegetables has become a top priority. Worm World can provide the highest quality worm castings. WORM WORLD WORM CASTINGS, produced in Avella, PA, has become the standard in the industry.

We can send you a sample of our worm castings, if desired. An analysis is enclosed.

Our prices are as follows:

10 pound bag $10.00

30 pound bag $20.00 (black unmarked bag)

Quantity discounts are available. (15% discount)

1-50 bags $10.00 ea. (10 pound bag)

51 or more $ 8.50 ea. (10 pound bag)

1-20 bags $20.00 ea. (30 pound bag)

21 or more $17.00 ea. (30 pound bag)