(no subject)

  • Subject: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:29:01 EST

OK, I guess I have to blame it on the post office, because both my wife and I
are paid up members and get all the general publications that ACGA members
are supposed to get.  Was it in the Greening Review? Or was it a special
mailing for program directors? Didn't get my copy yet...

 Not to worry.

  It will be a great convention. Chicago has one fabulous Botanic Garden,
fine community gardnens -  even their mayor,  Mayor Daley,  has put a garden
on the city hall roof and promotes green buildings as compared to our former
Mayor Giuliani, who bulldozed community gardens.

 And they call Chicago the second city? I think it's moved up in the ratings
as far as I'm concerned

 Adam

 Subj:  Re: [cg] RE: (Public.Spaces) American Community Gardening Association