Request for your newsletters

  • Subject: [cg] Request for your newsletters
  • From: "Janet Parker" janetp@cacscw.org
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:39:16 -0600

Title: Request for your newsletters

Dear Community Gardening supporter,

I have just started working for community gardeners in Madison, Wisconsin, through an ngo here.   I want to learn what's happening with ACGA groups around the U.S.  Specifically, I want to get inspiration from your newsletter so that we can improve our newsletter for the gardeners here in Madison.

Could you please send me your organization's recent newletters  for gardeners in your city?

Any and all 2001 and 2002 issues would be useful to me.  Thank you so much!

Peace,
Janet

Janet Parker
CAC Community Gardens Program