Re: Request for your newsletters

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Request for your newsletters
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:13:50 EST

While the CCG's Winter 2003 newsletter is being edited, I can send you this
copy of the Winter 2002 newsletter on our website. Just click on the
"Newsletter" button:  <A HREF="http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/";>
Clinton Community Garden</A>

More apropos, the Seattle P-Patch, and St. Louis Gateway Greening newsletters
are among the best I've seen produced by community gardening organizations.
You should send very nice messages to these folks via their links on the  <A
HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>American Community Gardening
Association</A>  website. As you go through the community garden links by
region, many of the participating ACGA gardens may have posted their
newsletters too.

Also, as a relative newbie to community gardening, you may want to go to the
ACGA membership page, where, for the price of a pizza and a couple of beers,
you can become a member of the ACGA, the  continent wide. US & Canadian voice
of community gardening.

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden