going to war

  • Subject: [cg] going to war
  • From: "a.h.steely" gfcp@mindspring.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:11:58 -0500

One thought to add to Adam's, if Bush is determined to go to war my former
Navy nuke, significant other, says to just tell Saddam and any other Arab
leaders that if another attack like the twin towers happens, we will nuke
Mecca.  Then the Muslim leaders will surely control their own nut cases and
our troops will not be needed.

We are gun owners and the term, "policing our own" hunters for safety and
education as well as the fact that a person should commit a crime before you
batter down his door without a warrant keeps coming up in discussions with
other gun owners.  We don't like Saddam but the "link" of talking with the
Muslims who committed 9/11 doesn't prove conspiracy.  I am also sure that
all of us at sometime have been to rallies with people who are under
investigation but that doesn't make us conspirators with them.

And Roosevelt as a head of state spoke with Stalin, did that make a rich
capitalist a communist?

Thank you, Adam for your comments.

Helen Steely
Harrisburg, Pa.