Snow day

Hi Adam, and all those folks in the current snow-belt,

I'm one of those Minnesotans, and I love stepping through the garden at this time of year. Only the foot prints of squirrels and rabbits... I also have very fond memories of an amazing blizzard in NYC in the early 80s. I lived on Staten Island at the time and ended up staying on the upper west side for the night.In the morning  everything was covered with 2 feet of snow, so I walked down to the lower east side (sister lived there), and as I made my way downtown, helped many folks try to extract cars and push cars over the enormous hills of snow the plows had left at the end of the streets as they plowed the avenues. It was a glorious day! Enjoy the beauty and quiet!

Lisa in Mpls

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden