vancouver or victoria, BC?

  • Subject: [cg] vancouver or victoria, BC?
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:15:09 -0500

I'm en route to Seattle for the next week and will likely run up to Vancouver when I first arrive-- maybe Saturday-Monday or so. Would love to see gardens in Vancouver/Victoria if anyone wants to point me the right way, or show me around. Drop a line to me, eh?

Amanda (in Michigan)

Amanda Maria Edmonds

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves."
- Mahatma Ghandi