RE: Composting & shredding in community Garden.

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Composting & shredding in community Garden.
  • From: "Jennifer Fairley" <jennifer@fairley.biz>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:33:49 -0600

I would make sure you use a waiver/release of liability form that
clearly indicates that the person has 1. received training for this tool
(easy to do with a morning of the day of work workshop), 2. That they
are aware of the dangers involved, 3.  That they feel the
workshop/training prepared them to do the described job (which should be
spelled out about where when etc of what they are to do), 4. That they
voluntarily have decided to perform the work.
That should cover you.

Jennifer Fairley
www.fairley.biz