Re: National Home Gardening Club

  • Subject: Re: [cg] National Home Gardening Club
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:02:44 EST

Hi,

There's the National Gardening Association:  NGA which I know, but the National Home Gardening Club seems to be set up to sell a gardening magazine and market associated products, a commercial entity -  Nat Home Gardening Club.

Now the American Community Gardening Association, an association of community garden groups and gardens from all over the US and Canada,  is a "dot.org", a not-for-profit, and we don't sell stuff, though we have our member written and produced "Greening Review" and "The Community Gardener" monthly newsletters for paid of ACGA members.   American Community Gardening Association

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
Clinton Community Garden