Re: Outdoor ovens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Outdoor ovens
  • From: Steve Smoot steveshome@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:57:36 -0800

Lisa, there's an outdoor oven project detailed in a Sunset magazine from
1998. I couldn't convince my wife that it should go in our tiny back yard
but I've long admired it. Here's the url:

If you click on the "veggie chart" on the side, you'll find their
recommendations for your garden fresh vegetables.

Steve Smoot, Secretary
Spokane Farmers' Market

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:00:18 -0600 community_garden-admin@mallorn.com

Message: 4