Garden Organizer's Handbook

  • Subject: [cg] Garden Organizer's Handbook
  • From: "Janet Parker" Janetp@cacscw.org
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:41:53 -0600

Thanks Adam for mentioning our new web-based handbook for garden
organizers!   We just got it all onto our website in December, and I
have been meaning to drop a note to the ACGA list serve announcing it.

The site has lots of checklists, calendars, info sheets, sample letters
and articles, and tips for garden leaders.  Many of the documents are in
MS Word format, so that you can easily download them and adapt them to
your own needs.

The "Community Garden Security" section is a summary of a conversation
on this list serve a few months back!

The link is below.

Janet Parker

CAC Community Gardens

608-246-4730 ext. 218

1717 N. Stoughton Rd.

Madison, WI 53704

www.cacscw.org/gardens <http://www.cacscw.org/gardens>

janetp@cacscw.org <mailto:janetp@cacscw.org>

Check out the new Madison Community Garden Organizer's Handbook, with
tons of great resources for keeping your garden running smoothly, on the
web at www.cacscw.org/gardens/handbook
<http://www.cacscw.org/gardens/handbook>