The Madison Community Garden Organizer's Handbook

  • Subject: [cg] The Madison Community Garden Organizer's Handbook
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:14:42 -0500

 Friends,

This link is pretty good, with lots of great "invented wheels," in PDF on community garden management, maintainance, etc.

Madison Wisc. has had community gardens since the early '60's so there's a lot here.

Regards,
Adam Honigman

Check out the new Madison Community Garden Organizer?s Handbook, with tons of great resources for keeping your garden running smoothly, on the web at www.cacscw.org/gardens/handbook