Dahlias

  • Subject: [cg] Dahlias
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:30:55 -0500

Friends,

I'm re-doing the front garden volunteer bed I maintain this year, and am looking for a really great Dahlia cultivator.  I know most of the usual suspects, but there may be some nurseries ( methinks in Washington State) that are really exceptional. ''

I'm doing my usual work at the Clinton Community Garden, but I'm doing some volunteer work in other gardens and parks, and I'm looking for affordable and stunning.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,
Adam Honigman