School garden guides/curricula from your organizations-

  • Subject: [cg] School garden guides/curricula from your organizations-
  • From: "Amanda M. Edmonds" amanda@growinghope.net
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:46:55 -0500

Hi All--

We're working to beef up our internal resource library for teachers and
others of school garden curricula guides.  We're familiar with and have
most of the published curricula already, but are more interested in
those put out by (or even just used internally) in other nonprofs, even
those geared towards your local audiences which may not be entirely
replicable elsewhere.  We're happy to purchase them and pay for
shipping to cover your costs of printing/reproduction/etc.  Please let
me know if you're willing to share.  I will also then add them (if you
would like me to) to our growing master database of community garden
research and resources, which we (ACGA board) is hoping to have
published as a web-based, interactive database in late 2006.

Amanda Maria Edmonds
Executive Director, Growing Hope

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
"To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
					-Mahatma Gandhi