RE: Re: City support for Community Gardens.-congratulations from Summerside PEI Canada

Brenda:

Letters like yours sometimes make me want to pull up stakes, leave Manhattan
and learn to speak Canadian! Community gardening in NYC is really rough
sledding because of the real estate madness of our city ( office space going
for $200 ++ a square foot) and our "beloved" mayor Giuliani who calls
community gardening, "the last vestiges of communism."

Visit clintoncommunitygarden.org to see what 50% gardening and 100% politics
can do over 20 years in NYC.

Evebest,

Adam Honigman