Re: Re: City support for Community Gardens.-congratulations from Summerside PEI Canada

Great news for Your Community Garden!

I know in Summerside Prince Edward Island this project has been very
successful.  We had The Canadian Broadcasting Corp. actually film a 12
part series that tracked the progress of the Garden in its first year.
This was execellent publicity for the Municipality. This is our 4th year
and its better evry year. By getting involved,everybody benefits and the
City is assiting its' citizens.

Brenda Penak, Exec. Director, Bedeque Bay Environmental Management
Association (BBEMA)