Fwd: Food Security Conference

  • To: <KAYSSURF@aol.com>
  • Subject: Re: Food Security Conference
  • From: "Chrysalis Farm" <bright@famrc.org>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:49:31 -0800
Dear Kay,

Try as I might, I still managed to send out that announcement with a mistake
in it, which I thought I'd fixed.

The correct date for the event is TUESDAY Feb. 15.

I hope you can make it.

Chrys

From: Chrysalis Farm at Tolstoy
Growers of Organic Produce Practicing Sustainable Agriculture
Chrysalis and BrightSpirit, Partners
33495 Mill Canyon Rd.
Davenport, WA 99122
(509) 725-0610