I was thrilled to hear someone is doing in-depth research on the measurable
effects of community gardening, because I'd like to use it in my final
thesis. Since my ultimate hope is to help stir up a community-gardening
movement here in Hungary, it could provide some compelling evidence!
Kristin Faurest
Szent Istvan University, School of Landscape Architecture