From: EPanek6320@aol.com [mailto:EPanek6320@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2000 5:51 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] SEEDS

Someone gave me Flora-for-Fauna site address....I was looking for free herb
and vegtable seeds for my husbands garden.  He has a work crew from the
county jail and each year for the past three years they have had one.  The
produce goes to the medical care facility, jail kitchen, Salvation Army,
Women's Resource Center and the need thru some other programs.

Please send me any information that you can on this subject.

Eleanor Panek