RE: county jail garden

I've heard that Angola prison in Louisiana has huge organic farms covering
an area the size of NYC's Manhattan island. . According to the documentary I
saw on the tube they grow alot of cotton the old way, without mechanical
means. The warden said, " we do have the labor."Supposedly, Angola was a
former slave plantation. Evidently not much has changed

Adam