Washington D.C. area internships?

Hello.
I am a junior at Denison University majoring in Environmental Studies and
plant biology who is especially interested in community gardening programs in
relation to urban food security.  Last year I wrote a grant so I was able to
establish a children's community garden and run daily programs for the local
youth of Newark, Ohio.  This summer I will be in Washington D.C. and could use
suggestions of any organizations you folks might know of in the D.C. area
related to community gardens, food security, or CSA's who could use a hard
working intern.  Thanks for your time and I would graciously share any info
you might find useful from my wonderful/tiring experiences in starting a
children's community garden and developing programs for youth in a low income,
urban, industrial area, of central Ohio.
In Peace,
M. Geissler
geissl_m@denison.edu