Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #225 - 8 msgs

Dear Gary-

Thank you for alerting the list about the report "Community Gardening in
Rural Regions."  There are a number of great organizations, including the
ACGA, that do wonderful work; however, due to the limited scope of this
project and spacing limitations, I chose not to mention the many
organizations that promote community gardens.

For those interested in the report, it can be found at:

If you have difficulties downloading the document, please call
617/627-3956 to request a free copy of the report or e-mail a request
to: hunger@infonet.tufts.edu.

Thanks for all of your work in this area.

Ashley Sullivan