Garden info

Hi

My name is Josep Nolis from Spain.

I'm analysing install a garden Center in a little town near Barcelona, and I'm looking for books and publications that could provide me some data as an example, fixed cost, population, and some reference in order to do a study of viability.

If you could provide me some info, please let me know where I could obtain or buy it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Josep Nolis.