RE: NatureScaping

The Clinton Community Garden in NYC ( clintoncommunitygarden.org) was
originally an abandoned, garbage strewn lot. We have a large perennial plot
on the North West Side of our garden which is known as our "Native American
Bed" ( i.e. comprised of plants native to Manhattan and the Mid-Atlantic
area of the US). We keep a bee-hive in this area and are visited by resident
and migrating birds ( we are a registered "Back Yard Wildlife Habitat".) An
organic garden ( within walking distance of Times Square and Radio City
Music Hall) The Clinton Community Garden uses toads as part of our natural
pest control armamentarium.

This may not be what you'd call NatureScaping, but it's as close as we get.

Best wishes,