RE: Book Review: Life is A Miracle

Dorene:

Among our mix of gardener/volunteers at the CCG, we have a NASA weather
scientist and a research biochemist from a major pharmaceutical company.
Both ladies have highly elegant minds, process and synthesize information at
prodigious speeds, have PhDs ( it's the union card in their fields) and are
damned good gardeners.

Over the years, I've come to realize that their appreciation of nature and
the "connectedness" of life is heightened by their analytic abilities, by
their quest to know and the habit of questioning - not diminished.

The miracle is still a miracle.

Adam Honigman