FW: Gardening is a goodthing!

-----Original Message-----
From: Blanca Hernandez [mailto:blanca@goodthings.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:46 PM
To: djohns@pennhort.org
Subject: Gardening is a goodthing!

Hi Dawn,

I am pleased to let you know that we have a link to the American Community
Gardening Association on our Web site, goodthings.com.

We published an excerpt of the book, "Gardening by Heart" by Joyce McGreevy
and listed your web site as a place to go for readers who want to learn more
about gardening and nature. Clearly ACGA is a goodthing! This is where your
link appears: http://www.goodthings.com/01_01_gardenbyheart.asp.

We at goodthings.com have set out to connect people to the positive and
constructive things happening in our world. We're glad to add your Gardening
Association to the growing number of positive organizations listed on our
site. Were a new Seattle company and invite you to become a part of the
goodthings community. We invite you to visit our site, and if you like what
you see, consider signing up for our newsletter  its the best way to stay
plugged in to the goodthings going on in the world.

I hope this email finds you and your gardens in good health. Thank you for
being a positive force in the world.

Blanca Hernandez
goodthings.com, inc.
999 third ave, suite 3800