Refugees and Community Gardening

Greetings. I am the Community Gardening Coordinator for Wasatch Community
Gardens, a small non-profit which operates four community gardens in Salt
Lake City, UT. We are interested in starting a program that focuses on
the needs of refugees in our city. I am hoping to get information on
other programs in other cities which focus on the same thing. Any
information would be useful!

Thanks.

Ginger Ogilvie
Wasatch Community Gardens