While on the subject of heritage corn, can anyone give any tips about
popcorn? We have grown Strawberry Popcorn and Calico which is supposedly
popcorn but have not had much luck in popping either.

I hung the cobs to dry for at least 2 weeks. Some cobs I stripped the seed
off and dried it that way. I tried in a hot-air machine and also the good
old fashioned stove-top with oil and shakee-shakee. A few kernels popped
but they were very small.

Sunday Harrison
Green Thumbs/Growing Things Children's Community Garden
Toronto, Ontario