RE: Can You Grow Corn in Small Spaces?

Comrades:

The detailed corn cultivation information that I've received from you all
has been amazing!  I'll be sure to share it with all of our corn fans - I'm
personally tempted to give my personal tomato, basil, beans lettuce and
squash patch a rest and go with corn. The critters we deal with are slugs
and rats...more to read, more to learn.

As those who have visited us on W. 48th in Manhattan, you can actually see
the Empire State building from our garden ( this is an open invitation - we
get visiting firemen all the time, just let us know in advance.) To view
this art deco icon ( sans King Kong)  through a stand of corn, within
walking distance of Times Square would be particularly delightful.

Wonderful thoughts for a dreary January morning!

Happy gardening!

Adam Honigman