Accessible CGs, thanks and hello

Hi! I got on the list! Thanks to those of you who have posted and forwarded
for me in the subscription-less interim. I am following up on all of your
suggested contacts---thanks for those as well! I have come across lots re:
hort therapy; most of this info is beyond the scope of this current
article, but could well generate additional pieces in future.

I've spoken with a couple of community garden program directors who felt it
was a challenge to market their accessible facilities to disabled folks.
They've had their best luck partnering with service agencies or centers for
independent living. Anyone have relevant thoughts/experiences?

Lisa Wilcox
PO Box 111
Hubbard, OR 97032
503-981-4954
503-981-5957 FAX
lwilcox@web-ster.com

"We may be crazy, and it may be our final run, yeah
We are the Warriors of the Sun."     --Joan Baez