Re: Community and School Gardening Conference

Leslie,

Senility beckons me, I know, but I reread the message about your exciting conference several times, and nowhere could I find the actual dates when it will occur! Please don't keep it a secret!

As a Master Gardener, I applaud your "homesharing" option.  Since I happen to be a relatively poor Master Gardener,  I have had to pass up opportunities to go to conferences because lodging could get expensive.  Keep it up--and pass the idea on, it's a fine one.

I'd love to come to your conference, but I'm bankrupting myself and going to Cuba with Food First in February!   Maybe you'll put a post conference report on the listserve?

Hasta la vista.

Diane Dodge, Ramsey County(MN)Master Gardener