subscription to listserve.

I am an urban organic gardener and I received word of
your listserves from a friend at Justfood, I am
interested in subscribing to your listserve please.
A little about myself. I am 31 and have been involved
with social justice since i was twelve. I have
volunteered for peace groups and am concerned with
poverty issues. Currently, I run a gardening program
at the Boys and Girls club of Syracuse, voluntarily. I
am not only interested in helping children, I am also
interested in working with substance abusers. I have
recently got a grant from a local business person to
purchase healing herbs. I have roughly a hundred
thousand seeds ordered (although much of it is
amaranth). I live in Zone 5 (Syracuse New York), and
have recently attended the 2001 Northeast Organic
Farming Association's annual conference. I have been
gardening since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and
have been transitioning land in Syracuse with organic
soil. I am interested in planting vegetables, flowers,
and herbs, and hearing what others have to say. In
addition if you know of any funds or individuals who
may be of help in my area, as well as other
listserves, you are free to please send that
information my way. Thank you very much!!!
peace,love,and harmony

Do You Yahoo!?