RE: ordinance that defines and recognizes community gardens as part of land use

 Laura,

Gee, and I thought you guys were so much more civilized than bulldozer happy
NYC...;)

	Seriously, having a City Council that is even " friendly towards the
idea of community gardens, even going as far as passing (last year) a
Community Garden Action Plan,"  is several steps up the evolutionary chain
above what we've been able to get done here in NYC and in much of the
continental US ( Lenny Librizzi forwarded two heartening examples to the
contrary yesterday.)

	Just more work to do...

	Happy gardening,
	Adam Honigman