Fast food. . .

Hi, Leo and Adam!

The lady who started me off on book reviewing is going to get me a copy to
review.  Doesn't look like I'm need to review this book, considering the
reviews you guys have found, but the book looks interesting (and I won't
have to pay for it! ;-)), so I'm not complaining.

Will listen to Terry Gross's interview at 7 pm.

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of