RE: Peace lily

The best thing about peace lilies, or one of the best things, is that it will
tell you when it "needs" watered.  And they are very forgiving if you forget
to water them.  Over the holidays we went on vacation the peace lily was
overlooked by neighbor when watering my plants.  When I returned home it was
in terrible shape I thought I had lost it, and it's huge, so I was
devastated.  But I set it in the tub and soaked it and left it there over
night.  And three days later it was looking as gorgeous as ever.  So my
advice is to let it go dry to keep from over watering.

My one mistake when I first received mine was over fertilizing.  It needs
minimal fertilizer.  I have burned the leaves one too many times to mention.
Jennifer White
Georgia Master Gardener
Columbus, GA