RE: (no subject)

1) Gwenne Hayes-Stewart director of the  St. Louis, MO group, Gateway
Greening,talked about a study her group had commissioned from a local
University  on these issues back, I think in 1999. I don't know how it
turned out.
Here's a link to Gateway Greening:

2) Closer to you is Mark Levenston's Canadian "City Farmer" site:

3) You might try the links in the main ACGA website:

4) Here are the archives of this list serve:

Happy gardening! Let us know how it works out for you.

Adam Honigman