"Roundup, Why Not?? "

Hi All,

   I need a website or article to point one of our Community Garden members
towards. Something printable and or linkable perhaps for our website. We are
attempting to describe what organic gardening IS for the group.
    She asked the all important Question that others in suburbia will ask as
well. She still thinks Roundup does not stay in soils after use. Not
scientifically minded or spoken, I need ammo please! (I actually just become
speechless when I hear people not using critical thinking skills reguarding
this and other important issues.) After this I will move on to the other
culprit, Miracle Grow.  --Soleil