Community Participation Survey

Hello All,

  I am a Fellow in the Longwood Graduate Program
conducting my thesis research on community
participation in community gardens.  I am looking to
determine ways in which community gardening
organizations measure participation in their community
garden projects and to determine the common problems
that these organizations run into that hinder
community participation.  I hope that this research
will be a communication vehicle for community garden
organizations to learn from their peers.

I have distributed surveys to the institutional
members of the ACGA.  If you are a member, you should
receive this survey in the mail soon.  Please take the
time to fill this survey out and return it to me in
the self-addressed, postage-paid envelope provided.  I
appreciate everyones help in this research and hope
that this information will in turn be a help to you in
the future.  If you are an institutional member of the
ACGA and your organization does not receive a survey
in the mail during this week, please contact me and I
will be happy to send a survey out to you.

Thank you all,
Scott D'Agostino
Longwood Graduate Fellow
University of Delaware