urb ag conference call for papers

-----Original Message-----
From: Raquel Rivera-Pinderhughes [mailto:raquelrp@sfsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 1:20 PM
To: Sally McCabe
Subject: Re: urbagconference

I am chairing a session at the American Sociological Meetings this
summer in Anaheim, California on "urban agriculture and the future of
cities" .

The papers submitted are all international which means that, although
many are terrific,  most of these authors cannot come to the conference
due to the fact that folks pay their own way.

For this reason, I am putting out a new call for papers. I will need
full length papers within two weeks, and no later than February 9th.
Could you let folks in your network know about this opportunity. It's a
great audience and a high profile conference and we have some great
folks lined up for the session.

Raquel Pinderhughes 415 338 6176