National Wildlife Federation

Could someone remind me how to unsubscribe to this listserv?  Thanks

The National Wildlife Federation has moved!  Our new information:

11100 Widlife Center Drive
Reston, VA 20190

We certify schools that have wildlife habitats/gardens on their property, as long as they provide food, water, shelter, and places to raise young, and use their habitat as a teaching tool.  Call for more information.
We also certify Backyard Wildlife Habitats, and have over 28,000 yards certified!  Check out the website at www.nwf.org for information.

Blair Musselwhite
Schoolyard Habitats Intern
National Wildlife Federation