Indian Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Indian Garden
  • From: SoleilPaz@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:28:22 EST

Dear Karen,

       You might start with www.nativeseeds.org. Although they work with
South Western and Northern Mexico peoples and native species, maybe they'd
have some contacts up in your area... Their catalogue provides a very
educational read, even if we are talking a totally different environment and
way of life.
       Free seeds are available, also reduced memberships and other discounts
if you can show tribal affiliation but live outside the Southwest. I'm
certain they can help. Please let us know...

--Soleil Tranquilli

The Elk Grove Community Garden
www.geocities.com/egcgonline/

Soleil Tranquilli

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations.” --Great Law of the Iroquoise Confederacy