Re: Plot markers

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Plot markers
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:33:22 -0500

>Hi Cary,

Our garden only has 67 plots. We have used those metal plant markers
with foot (or less) tall legs and metal plates to mark our plots.
They last forever, and when a new person takes over the plot, they
can be erased and re-used...if you don't lose the pencil that comes
with them.

Libby

--
				Philadelphia, PA