from Jim Call

  • Subject: [cg] from Jim Call
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:10:33 -0600

To all,
I recently purchased a garden log to help me with this year's planning.
The one I purchased is
called The GardenKeeper from Gardeners' Supply.  Currently, it is on
sale for 24.99 (regularly 49.99) so
I thought I would try it.  I usually keep my garden notes on a
coffee-cup-stained notepad stashed somewhere on my desk of chaos,
so this year I wanted to be more organized (New Year's resolution).

If you are contemplating buying a garden log this year, you may want to
consider this one.  It has
virtually everything you need to plan and track your garden's

You can view it online at..

If there is a better garden log out there with a comparable price, I'd
like to know.  If you order one,
make sure you select the correct hardiness zone because each log is
geared with information
about your particular area.

They even have a list of gardening web sites.  Unfortunately, the ACGA
site is not listed,
therefore, I plan to put it down on my return "Suggestion/Comment" card
to be listed in
next year's log.  If you purchase The  GardenKeeper, please do the same.

Just remember.

American Community Gardening Association   at   www.communitygarden.org

Best regards,  Jim Call, CASA Community Garden Volunteer Dir.
                                   ACGA Volunteer Web-kind-of-guy