Listserve technology...

  • Subject: [cg] Listserve technology...
  • From: dncr676@cs.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:09:38 -0500

Dear Adam,

My name is Kirk Merz, and I am the Membership Coordinator for Milwaukee Urban Gardens. I am writing to inquire if the ACGA listserve software is
something off the shelf, or if it is a customized project. MUG is looking to set up an urban gardening listserve for the Milwaukee area, under our auspices, and we were hoping for some advice on how to go about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kirk Merz
Milwaukee Urban Gardens
dncr676@yahoo.com