Re: Listserve technology...

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Listserve technology...
  • From: Lenny Librizzi <plantlot@rcn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:06:36 -0500

Kirk,
The ACGA listserv is hosted by Mallorn.com look them up on the web at www.mallorn.com , they may be able to help.
Also in NYC,the Neighborhood Open Space Coalition sponsors a number of list servs. Contact Toby Brandt at 212-352-
9330. or tjbrandt@ treebranch.com. Their website is www.treebranch.com
Good luck.
Lenny Librizzi

1/22/02 6:09:38 PM, dncr676@cs.com wrote:

>Dear Adam,
>
>My name is Kirk Merz, and I am the Membership Coordinator for Milwaukee Urban Gardens. I am writing to inquire if the
ACGA listserve software is
>something off the shelf, or if it is a customized project. MUG is looking to set up an urban gardening listserve for the
Milwaukee area, under our auspices, and we were hoping for some advice on how to go about it.