Re: Ratio CG

From the Desk of  G. HOUSER

Soleil

My gut reaction is- there are too many variables to answer the question- such as, are you in an urban area or surburban area, how many homeowners with yards, how many tenants without yards, etc. etc. My suggestion is that you start with a smaller number of lots then see how the community responds. In our Town of 31,000 residents in upstate NY, we have 75 lots (each 20 by 30 feet). We just do remain full each year.

Good luck!

Jerry

End of Message
Have a GREAT Day!