Re: Ratio CG

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Ratio CG
  • From: Nancy Allen <nana@oz.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:30:19 -0800

Someone in the P-Patch office will probably respond, but I believe the
figure from when I was there was one P-Patch per 5,000 population.  We
didn't specify acreage at that time (early/mid-90's).  Subsequently there
was a whole neighborhood planning process, each neighborhood plan adopted as
part of Seattle's Comprehensive Plan.   Individual neighborhoods then
designated # of community gardens within their own plans as priority.