successful models or ideas

  • Subject: [cg] successful models or ideas
  • From: "JENNIFER LYNN" jennifer.lynn@verizon.net
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:33:51 -0800

Hello,

I am an environmental studies student in Santa Monica California trying to create more effective community gardens.  Our gardens are currently surrounded by chain-linked fence and locked to all but those who pay for plots (who often times do not show up).  I would like to create a garden that is open to the public so all can be inspired by the beauty and magic of growing food and flowers.  I am also interested in creating a seniors garden with tall beds that can be worked standing, from chairs or from wheel chairs.  Please put me in contact with those who have done this successfully.

Thank you so much!

-Jennifer