Re: teaching resources

  • Subject: Re: [cg] teaching resources
  • From: Lekoma Akate lekoma216@cox.net
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:55:40 -0600

Title: Re: [cg] teaching resources

You might try contacting the local county agent.  The extension service will probably have people who deal with food and nutrition programs, and even sustainable agriculture.  There are also the Master Gardeners who might be helpful.  The extension service has progressed far beyond the Hank Kinble of Green Acres.  You might also find out if there is a horticultural therapist in your area.

Good luck,